Phone +39 081.99.82.96
Opening hour: 19:00
Closing hour: 23:30
Opened in 1946 by an American gentleman who fell in love with Forio, decided to settle on the island. At that time Forio was frequented by many artists who came together in this restaurant to relax and enjoy some good food.
In 1997, Saturnino is detected by Ciro and Stefania, which restructures the entire interior of the restaurant, and start to set up a wine regional wine list and then with a few courses where the menu is always fresh wild fish is king.
The restaurant is reflected in the harbor of the port Foriano boaters. A few tables and friendliness of the owners. A tasting menu (seafood) and a cuisine that focuses on the quality.
In the menu changes according to the catch of the day and time of year. Appetizers include raw yellowtail with basmati rice, pie cianfottina anchovies with zucchini and eggplant, squid stuffed with shrimp. First courses: squid with snow peas and basil, flagpoles striped bonito sauce, pureed beans fisherman.
The main course: filet of clay in water with crazy capers and olives, potatoes, shrimp and cuttlefish with peas. Among desserts, well, an islander mignon revisited, with a tart lemon cream, and mini babà.
Overlooking the port of Forio, in the historic center, fifty meters from the famous Torrione and from the embarkation for Naples and Ventotene.